FRESH / FROZEN / PASTEURIZED
Crabs are prepared and eaten as a dish in many different ways all over the world. Some species are eaten whole, including the shell, such as soft-shell crab; with other species, just the claws or legs are eaten. The latter is particularly common for larger crabs, such as the snow crab. In many cultures the roe of the female crab is also eaten, which usually appears orange or yellow in fertile crabs. This is popular in southeast Asian cultures, some Mediterranean and northern European cultures, as well as on the eastern, Chesapeake and southern coasts of the United States.
We Provide door to door 24 HS Delivery Services
- We are pleased to Partner with Federal Express and UPS to deliver seafood overnight to your kitchen!
- All prices include FedEx or UPS overnight shipping. Or it will be indicated in the invoice with PayPal Confirmation.
- We must receive your order by 1:00 PM EST the day your order is shipped from us. (i.e. If the order is received by 1:00 PM EST you will receive it the the following day.)
- All Saturday orders will be received on Monday (unless you prefer to pay a rush fee for Sunday or Monday Delivery).
- Please call for price & delivery options, we are waiting for your inquiry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.