SARDINE WHOLE DOMESTIC & IMPORTED
FRESH / FROZEN
Sardines, or pilchards, are common names used to refer to various small, oily fish within the herring family of Clupeidae. Sardines travel in large schools usually close to shore and
are popular around the world for food, bait, and as additives to other products such as fertilizer. They are caught mainly at night, when they approach the surface to feed on plankton. There are many species of sardines.
We Provide door to door 24 HS Delivery Services
- We are pleased to Partner with Federal Express and UPS to deliver seafood overnight to your kitchen!
- All prices include FedEx or UPS overnight shipping. Or it will be indicated in the invoice with PayPal Confirmation.
- We must receive your order by 1:00 PM EST the day your order is shipped from us. (i.e. If the order is received by 1:00 PM EST you will receive it the the following day.)
- All Saturday orders will be received on Monday (unless you prefer to pay a rush fee for Sunday or Monday Delivery).
- Please call for price & delivery options, we are waiting for your inquiry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.